Me during the day: I'm so fucking tired oh my God I can't wait to go to bed tonight
Me during the night: Let's download the top 100 songs from the 90s and listen to them all while writing a novel and watching an entire season of something and maybe rearrange my room
Well excUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu se me
dean's a twink: Reasons why you should do Thing... →
cairovercoat: 1. Every hour you spend doing Thing right now is an extra hour you will get to sleep. (◡‿◡✿) 2. Every hour you spend doing Thing right now is an extra hour you will get to read or talk with friends or watch that new episode of your favourite TV show or do something else you…
You’re single because you’re single. It’s not because you texted too much or too...– Why You’re Single by Amanda Crute (via dishevelment) omg I love thisssss (via jayepeters)
♥ Loving Sylvia Plath ♥: "Last Letter" by Ted... →
What happened that night? Your final night. Double, treble exposure Over everything. Late afternoon, Friday, My last sight of you alive. Burning your letter to me, in the ashtray, With that strange smile. Had I bungled your plan? Had it surprised me sooner than you purposed? Had I rushed it…
8ot: i would do my homework but sadly i am only an eel
Incredibly Invasive Questions
1. Describe the scent of your shampoo.
2. What does your favorite bra/boxers look like?
3. Shotgun or backseat?
4. Hardcover or softcover?
5. Do you play an instrument?
6. What color is your room?
7. Favorite celebrity hair?
8. If you could switch places with (insert name) for a day, what would you do?
9. What was your childhood "security blanket?"
10. Do you like men who wear Axe?
11. Are you wearing any pants right now?
12. Most rebellious thing you have ever done?
13. Least favorite teacher? Why?
14. First thing you wash in the shower?
15. What is the thing you brag about most often?
16. Most played song on your Ipod/Itunes?
17. If you're in your room, look at the first photo you see. Whats the story behind it?
18. Any fanfic recs for (insert pairing here)?
19. What movie are you most looking forward to in the next year?
20. What would you say if Taylor Swift asked you out?
21. How many asks have you gotten in the last 24 hours?
22. What is your number one otp?
23. Should you be doing homework right now? What subject?
24. What is your wifi password?
25. Whats the last thing you ate?
26. Ever had any near death experiences?
27. Whats the story behind your nickname?
28. Favorite chapstick flavor?
29. Choose one thing on your fridge and tell the story behind it.
30. Whats the last thing you bought?
elizabitchtaylor: Yes, I support traditional marriage. A union between one middle-aged man and a 13-year-old girl for a dowry of eighteen cows.
Why do we have an abortion rate 20% higher than France’s (and more than twice as...– Michael Moore: My Congressman, Bart Stupak, Has Neither a Uterus Nor a Brain (via veruca-assault) (via evangotlib)
What Empathy Is
roxanegay: I was a visiting professor at the University of Alabama last week, teaching a group of students about how to write difference into our fiction. I thought about how we teach many things in the creative writing workshop—how to read and think like a writer, how to bring discipline to the wilder of our creative tendencies, how to use the various principles of good fiction or poetry or...